Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > JK Wrangler > WranglerVinny

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinJeep Wrangler Complete Gear Upgrade Kits with Installs andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

WranglerVinny Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep JK Wrangler Next Jeep

WranglerVinny

Email Bookmark Print
WranglerVinny
Fort Luaderdale

Jeep Information

Year:2010

Suspension:heavy steering stabilizer

Tires:33" Mickey Tompson Baja MTZ

Wheels:17" Incubus 816 Crusher

Accessories:Spider Web Shade, DirtyDog rear cargo net

Future Modifications:3-5 inch suspension and lift kit, 35" tires, front and rear bumpers, winch, lights

Always wanted a Jeep, and since I've got it my life and lifestyle have both changed! I'm not mechanically inclined at all, so it's a little hard for me to talk installations and customizations... but I plan to have much more work done in the future.

Can you be a Jeep lover and not have much mechanic skills at all? I do want to eventually do some novice off-roading, but how hard will it be if I don't understand what I need? There are some Jeep speciality shops around and I've been there a few times. I just feel like they're on a different level and most likely look down on me for even being there.

It's not going to discourage me at all, just wondering if others feel the same way.

Cheers!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.