Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > JK Wrangler > Wrangler Unlimited

WJ Shackle Tabs: Tow-Hook Replacements2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Wrangler Unlimited Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep JK Wrangler Next Jeep

Wrangler Unlimited

Email Bookmark Print
chunz82
North Dubberly

Jeep Information

Year:2013

I've had my new jeep a month and loving it. It pulls my Honda Big Red sideXside on a 10' trailer with no problems... My wife and kid want to drive it everywhere we go. I had a 95' Rio Grande in College and won a 88" sport playing fantasy football in 2006 that i just sold.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

caseyrocksit
View caseyrocksit's Jeep
09-11-2013, 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunz82
I've had my new jeep a month and loving it. It pulls my Honda Big Red sideXside on a 10' trailer with no problems... My wife and kid want to drive it everywhere we go. I had a 95' Rio Grande in College and won a 88" sport playing fantasy football in 2006 that i just sold.
Congrats on your jeep dude!! They never get old and keep us feeling young and always lots of fun! Post some pics

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.