Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > JK Wrangler > Wave from Georgia

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Wave from Georgia Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep JK Wrangler Next Jeep

Wave from Georgia

Email Bookmark Print
bmacd

Jeep Information

Greetings All,
I've been a stalker for a while, but I am posting to say thanks. I spent a month or so researching and it made a difference in my purchase. Learning from you all allowed me to purchase the important stuff like 3.73 and trac loc rear end, so thanks.

Back in the day I owned a 2002 TJ and loved it, but our grew the size because of the expanding family, sold it in 2006 and missed ever since. Last week I traded the 4 door sports sedan for the awesome soul reviving JKU Sport S with some goodies.

Its funny how you neck is on a swivel once you own a Jeep, I am looks and finding trails everywhere I go. I've found and wheeled a few trails, and found a great place 5 minutes from my office.

Thanks for the great site and I look forward to see you on the trail.

BMacD

Attachment 436404

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.