Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > JK Wrangler > Switched from German cars to Jeep!

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Switched from German cars to Jeep! Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep JK Wrangler Next Jeep

Switched from German cars to Jeep!

Email Bookmark Print

nikkibuenafe

Jeep Information

Year:2009

Model:Wrangler Unlimited X

I am new to Jeep. Always been a German car guy until I test drove one of these babies over the weekend. I must admit at first I wasn't sold until I saw the potential and modding capabilities of it! It's a completely vehicle and it takes certain taste to appreciate one. I never in my life would have thought I'd own one! I wish I have a long time ago! I think I had an awesome deal with this. 09 JKU X trim with 21k miles for $20,500 out-the-door. I only got the base trim because I'm not sure if I would have a buyers remorse and go back to cars. Now I'm looking for some mod ideas. Wish me luck guys!

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.