Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > JK Wrangler > Sahara JK Unlimited "Mariana"

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Sahara JK Unlimited "Mariana" Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep JK Wrangler Next Jeep

Sahara JK Unlimited "Mariana"

Email Bookmark Print

mattleslie

Jeep Information

Year:2011

Model:Wrangler JK Unlimited

Engine:3.8L

Transmission:6-speed

Axle Gear Ratio:5.13

Suspension:Rock Krawler 3.5 X Factor System

Tires:Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ 37"

Wheels:17" BMF Wheels M-80

I'm a 20 year old guy and I've been fortunate enough to have 2011 JK. Her name is Mariana and she's my baby. I have it lifted 3.5" with 37's and flat fenders, MBRP front and rear bumpers, MBRP cat-back exhaust, 5.13 gears and a cold air intake. I'm just getting into jeeping and am hooked. I plan on Line-x ing my grill soon and getting some half doors. I hope to supercharge and put on some exhaust headers one day too. So many things I want to do! Any suggestions on what I should do next or any products i should check out would be awesome! Thanks, Matt

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

slawkin93
View slawkin93's Jeep
02-13-2013, 09:41 PM
What size axles you got? Hows the driving on road with 5.13... Can you still drive highway speeds with a ratio that high? Also did you use the 3m weather strip tape on the fenders? I installed mine and didnt put the tape in bc it kept getting messed up

mattleslie
View mattleslie's Jeep
02-16-2013, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawkin93
What size axles you got? Hows the driving on road with 5.13... Can you still drive highway speeds with a ratio that high? Also did you use the 3m weather strip tape on the fenders? I installed mine and didnt put the tape in bc it kept getting messed up
Hey, the axles are stock for now. It drives okay and can keep up to highway speeds but I wouldn't recommend it for long distances as it hurts the gas mileage pretty badly. I used the 3m tape but it did take awhile to get it right. Anymore questions just let me know

nikkibuenafe
View nikkibuenafe's Jeep
02-19-2013, 04:01 PM
I like the color and setup already! I think it already looks awesome as it is now! Just got mine over the weekend. It's still naked. And of course planning to mod it. I posted a thread. Sorry I don't know how to post the link because I'm new with forums and Jeeps!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.