Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > JK Wrangler > Patrick Jeep

XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoRCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Patrick Jeep Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep JK Wrangler Next Jeep

Patrick Jeep

Email Bookmark Print
Consequence

Jeep Information

Year:2012

Model:Wrangler Rubicon

Im new to Jeeps and I'm looking for advice on what to modify and good locations to do some off Roading.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

jeepinhokie

Web Wheeler
View jeepinhokie's Jeep
05-01-2012, 01:13 PM
welcome

before you start modifying your Jeep, play with it offroad and find out what type of wheeling you really want to do. no need to go hog wild and slap 37" tires on your Jeep if you just going to drive around the a farm once or twice a year. Jeeps are surprisingly capable stock...

Consequence
View Consequence's Jeep
05-01-2012, 01:23 PM
It will be my main mode of transportation when I move out to El Paso. I really enjoy the off roading in the desert that I've done and I want to do a lot more of it.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.