Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > JK Wrangler > New Dozer too young to be named

Savvy Aluminum BumpersIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

New Dozer too young to be named Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep JK Wrangler Next Jeep

New Dozer too young to be named

Email Bookmark Print
XeroV19
Mississauga

Jeep Information

Second jeep, first was a 1990 YJ (RIP Claire Feb 4 1990-Feb 15 2012) just picked her up yesterday and probably have set the local record (if not national record) for soonest top down cruise since purchase as I had the top down before leaving the dealer lot My favorite moment was when I was going for a test drive and my dealer said "at least we can get some use out of this one, we kinda ordered it by mistake." and I just looked at her and smirked who could not love this colour. She's a 2012 sport with 6 speed and zero options (on purpose) even has the a/c bypass cause really unless you're in mohab why would you not just put the top down to cool off?

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.