Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > JK Wrangler > My 2nd Wrangler

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

My 2nd Wrangler Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep JK Wrangler Next Jeep

My 2nd Wrangler

Email Bookmark Print
EnkiduYeti

Jeep Information

On my 2nd Wrangler, I bought an 08 when they first came out, it had a manual transmission, 4door, black and beautiful. Even with the air cooler installed, poor baby just didn't have the power to get out of the way when needed, I ended up trading her in for the 2012 Arctic Edition, although she has way more power than my 08, I still miss all the found memories that my 08 gave me, and felt sadden after trading her in. I do love my 2012, and have already started creating fond memories with her!

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.