Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > JK Wrangler > MrsMud

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

MrsMud Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep JK Wrangler Next Jeep

MrsMud

Email Bookmark Print
MrsSmithL
Calgary

Jeep Information

Year:2007

Model:Unlimited

Bought my Jeep in September, it's my work in progress. I have a hefty commute to work daily so first things first...good bye stock headlights. Lift and 35s in the spring, new front bumper from my hubby for Christmas (rear bumper will come in the spring also), headers in the fall (I'm thinking). Let the work commence!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

MrsSmithL
View MrsSmithL's Jeep
12-26-2013, 07:00 PM
Put my new Truck Lite LED headlights in this afternoon, upgraded from stock and what a difference! So thrilled with them. Excellent purchase would highly recommend them!!

MrsSmithL
View MrsSmithL's Jeep
08-02-2014, 05:52 PM
I'm having issues with my engine cooling. I've replaced the rad fan as the motor was burnt out after wheeling in our thick sticky Alberta mud last weekend. I'd like to replace both rads as the fins are bent to **** (engine and transmission) but am not sure what brand to buy. I'd like something where the fins are a little stronger so I can power wash it. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.