Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > JK Wrangler > Mike's JK

Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!ARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan KitsSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!

Mike's JK Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep JK Wrangler Next Jeep

Mike's JK

Email Bookmark Print
milani
Orland Park

Jeep Information

Year:2013

Model:Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Engine:Pentastar 3.6L

Front Axle:Dana 30

Rear Axle:Dana 44

Hello everyone! My name is Mike, and I am from Orland Park, IL. I recently purchased my 2013 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara. My wife also recently replaced her 2011 Grand Cherokee Overland with a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (she loves it).

My JK came with almost everything but the kitchen sink. The only option that I think is missing is the top-end audio system ( I have the alpine with 430N).

When I first purchased it, I only planned on adding some chrome/stainless trim accessories and calling it a day. However, now I have caught the "Jeep" bug and want to skip the chrome, and start modding.

I recently ordered the Pavement Ends Summer top, cover, and windjammer. It should be arriving soon.

I am also a detailing fanatic, and love the look of a clean ride. This is going to be a challenge owning the Wrangler. (OCD kicks in )

Here are a couple pics of my JK with the hard top off.

And here is my wife's Overland

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Talldude950
View Talldude950's Jeep
09-26-2013, 01:57 PM
Congrats on the new Jk! Looks sharp! Dont kill it with chrome lol its like seeing someone with a pit bull that they put in a pink doggy t shirt. Its cute, but the dog is crying inside. Dont make the jeep cry... lmfao

crystal_girl_16
View crystal_girl_16's Jeep
10-03-2013, 08:06 PM
Love there ride! Gotz to get dirty!!!!! Screw the shine!!!!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.