Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > JK Wrangler > Jerry

Black Friday SALE! Up to 20% off at Diode Dynamics!Bds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Jerry Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep JK Wrangler Next Jeep

Jerry

Email Bookmark Print
Mabusjoe
Bear

Jeep Information

Year:2012

Model:Wrangler Sport

Engine:3.6L V6 Pentastar

Transmission:6 Speed Manual

Still pretty much stock. Spent a few hundred at Quadratec last fall just to customize it and added a rear hitch (and got a tray), rear light guards, locking gas hatch, roll bar "oh sh*t" handles for the front seats, headlight bezel rings.

With spring nearly upon us, my next purchase is going to be soon. I need mirrors for the hinges so I can ride legal without the doors.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

jeepers4x4
View jeepers4x4's Jeep
03-19-2013, 05:51 AM
"I need mirrors for the hinges so I can ride legal without the doors'
Me too! :P not sure if i want to get the reloction brackets or just get the mirrors for the hinges though.

Mabusjoe
View Mabusjoe's Jeep
03-19-2013, 12:13 PM
Me too!
I think I'm going with ones for the hinges. I don't feel like dealing with a lot of hassles switching from the doors and back. I got a $50 gift certificate from the wife and saw a pair for about $60.

jeepers4x4
View jeepers4x4's Jeep
03-19-2013, 07:26 PM
yea...
yea, I hear some people talking that if you relocate the mirrors you will not be able to use the passenger side one cause the frame is in the way. ill look into the hinge mirrors.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.