Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > JK Wrangler > Jeep Wrangler

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Jeep Wrangler Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep JK Wrangler Next Jeep

Jeep Wrangler

Email Bookmark Print
rudymummey
Lewisburg

Jeep Information

The most fun I've ever had with a car!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

J3PH3RY_J33P
View J3PH3RY_J33P's Jeep
09-10-2013, 07:51 PM
shhhhh; a helpful tip before you make that faux pas again and someone not-as-polite-as-this-guy reminds you that they are NOT cars; you now drive (possibly) a truck of sorts ,' tho definitely not a car !There are trucks & there are cars an the. there is what you drive ; a Jeep.
You don't call a your dog or cat "my animal" do you ?
Jeep on , you Jeepster you.....

via iPhone JeepForum (so I'm sorry about the spelling & grammar mistakes!)

caseyrocksit
View caseyrocksit's Jeep
09-11-2013, 10:59 PM
Someone take this dudes jeep away and SERIOUSLY give him a car!! He doesn't know with he's driving !!

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

rudymummey
View rudymummey's Jeep
09-16-2013, 02:12 PM
Give me a break!
Give me a break, will you? I'm new at this Jeep Wrangler thing and I apologize for calling it a "car." Aren't Wrangler owners supposed to be nice to each other? Do you wave back? I've never missed a wave!

caseyrocksit
View caseyrocksit's Jeep
09-16-2013, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudymummey
Give me a break, will you? I'm new at this Jeep Wrangler thing and I apologize for calling it a "car." Aren't Wrangler owners supposed to be nice to each other? Do you wave back? I've never missed a wave!
Ouch !! Jeep Wrangler thing?? Good Lord!!!Strike 2.........I'll cut you some slack just because at least you know about the wave!! But seriously dude.... Read up !! I've gotta say most of us jeep owners have been jeepsters since conception so we might be a bit critical or sensitive to the " ignorance is bliss " crowd!
Other then that said above....
Jeep forum is an awesome place to get viable information on modding your jeep... Ie, lifts, builds, wheels and the like! If you really fish around in here and read up before doing anything,you'll find this forum will save you alot of time money and heartache !! Happy jeeping , now go break in your transfer case and don't be sceeered to use 4h or 4L!!

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.