Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > JK Wrangler > jeep

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Safety Thimble FairleadsEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

jeep Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep JK Wrangler Next Jeep

jeep

Email Bookmark Print
brutis10
west wyoming

Jeep Information

Year:2008

Model:sahara

Engine:3.8

Transmission:auto

Front Axle:30

Rear Axle:44

Axle Gear Ratio:3.73

Suspension:1.75

Tires:32

Wheels:stock

Armor:oil pan skid plate skid row

Recovery Gear:chain and strap

Accessories:banks cai hypertech programer

Future Modifications:winch

driving 45 mph abs light esp bas light traction control icon came on stayed on.checked programer for codes and u1418 and c102b came up. what do these codes mean where can i find out. i erased the codes and have driven 85 miles and no problems.thanks

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

MilesOfMachines
View MilesOfMachines's Jeep
06-13-2012, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutis10
driving 45 mph abs light esp bas light traction control icon came on stayed on.checked programer for codes and u1418 and c102b came up. what do these codes mean where can i find out. i erased the codes and have driven 85 miles and no problems.thanks
Front wheel speed sensor is u1418. I just had that and warranty replaced it. No problems at all now. Even if you erase the code, it'll come back eventually.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.