Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > JK Wrangler > Howdy from VA

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsCurrie

Howdy from VA Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep JK Wrangler Next Jeep

Howdy from VA

Email Bookmark Print

nobndry

Jeep Information

Hi my name is Alex,
I've been lurking on this forum for a while now and I finally made an account. Some of you may recognize me from one of the other jeep forums. I'm 17 and this is my first vehicle. I love my jeep. It's a 2010 2door with a 3 inch Teraflex lift on 17inch ATX Artillery wheels with 35 inch BFG KM2 tires. I love driving my jeep and being able to have something to tinker with ( I'm interested in becoming an engineer, and my dad has always let me help him with projects, both of my parents are also mechanical engineers so I come by it honestly). I also have installed a Banks Monster exhaust and Banks CAI. I don't have any other pictures other than this one in my iPad right now ill take some mor tomorrow and post them. I didn't realize that one of the pictures has the bumper removed from when I was painting the tow hooks, but I can't seem to find a way to remove it haha.

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.