Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > JK Wrangler > Grill mount help needed

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Grill mount help needed Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep JK Wrangler Next Jeep

Grill mount help needed

Email Bookmark Print
dgsholar
Kansas City

Jeep Information

I need help. Looking for a good way to reattach my grill, lower section, instead of using 'push clips'. I have an LOD mid width bumper with a Warn Power plant winch. To get it on, I have to remount whole bumper cause there is less than 1/16" clearance between grill and winch. Grill can not go on or come off due to lower push in body spring clips. I'm open to ANY suggestion. Thinking of some type of black screws that install from front of grill (outside). Or some type of Pin system. Maybe hood pins? Any ideas folks? I gotta fix this. Can't drop bumper every time I need to remove grill. Help!!!

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.