Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > JK Wrangler > Green Machine

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft tops

Green Machine Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep JK Wrangler Next Jeep

Green Machine

Email Bookmark Print

jeepsaharagirl
Albion

Jeep Information

Year:2013

Model:Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Engine:3.6L V6 24 Valve VVT engine

Transmission:5 speed automatic

Front Axle:Dana 30

Rear Axle:Dana 44

Axle Gear Ratio:3.21

Tires:Bridgestone 255/70R18

Wheels:18" Sahara stock wheels (love the little Jeep on them!)

Accessories:Chrome (Sorry..I'm a chrome girl)

Future Modifications:Maybe a slight lift

I like Jeeps that a different from anyone elses. I try to make mine so it's not like anybody elses Jeep. I'm more old school I guess...I love chrome. Truck drivers don't go out and deck their rigs out in all black..they pay more money and put on Chrome..maybe my song should be "Chrome is her favorite color". I've purposely put LOTS of chrome on ALL my Jeeps. I got such negative feedback on the little bit I put on my Big Blue..I figured I'd really put it on after that. I've done several Jeep Jamborees. My off road Jeep is a 1997 Jeep Sahara with a 3" lift and set up with the off road bumper & winch. The Super Swampers are incredible off road. I have (2) 4 door Saharas and my 1976 Tinkerbell CJ5. My winter ride is my 2004 Grand Cherokee. I'm trying to convince the hubby to buy me an old Willys truck and I'd also like a Grand Wagoneer! He has the old Willys Jeeps, CJ5 & his 2002 Wrangler. I think we have about 10 Jeeps currently. LOVE ALL Jeeps!!!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.