Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > JK Wrangler > First Jeep

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Artec JK Under Armor Bellypan

First Jeep Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep JK Wrangler Next Jeep

First Jeep

Email Bookmark Print

sboviall08
Auburn

Jeep Information

Year:2012

Transmission:6 speed manual

First time owning a jeep and first post. Hope this is where to post. Plan on adding rock rails a new bumper and a lift soon. Now I just need to find some places to take it in this flat state of Indiana.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

calvink
View calvink's Jeep
08-12-2012, 03:22 PM
Dido on the fist jeep. Loving it so far no idea where to start on the list of upgrades. There's so much to be done

2012Jeep
View 2012Jeep's Jeep
08-12-2012, 10:20 PM
Start with a teraflex or rubicon exspress lift, then put a locker in the front and upgrade the gears

Attachment 451748

2012Jeep
View 2012Jeep's Jeep
08-12-2012, 10:25 PM
I did a 3 1/2 inch rubicon express lift with 35 inch tires (33s) are good to. I'm putting an Eaton E-Locker in the front, (pay some one to do this) it's very difficult and upgrade gears. The dealership can recalibrate speedometer (for oversized tires and gears) $75

baber3000
View baber3000's Jeep
08-12-2012, 10:30 PM
What did you do to the gears?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.