Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > JK Wrangler > Drtnap

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Drtnap Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep JK Wrangler Next Jeep

Drtnap

Email Bookmark Print
Drtnap2012
Houston

Jeep Information

Have an annoying rattle beside my head, had it in four times still rattles, anybody help?

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Francky
View Francky's Jeep
12-08-2012, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drtnap2012
Have an annoying rattle beside my head, had it in four times still rattles, anybody help?
Check the pin of the roof is tight and fits properly in its hole. Tighten the side windscreen pillar bolt. Ensure the rubber are still in place that clips removable roof to windscreen clip. Regards Franck

Drtnap2012
View Drtnap2012's Jeep
12-12-2012, 07:56 PM
Thanks for the ideas, had already done those, noise sounds like it s coming from within the door pillar, maybe lower, only occurs when on bumps and uneven road surfaces.

silversahara
View silversahara's Jeep
03-06-2013, 09:25 PM
Try putting lithium grease in the lock mechanism. Get as much as you can in there. It should quiet it down.

silversahara
View silversahara's Jeep
03-06-2013, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silversahara
Try putting lithium grease in the lock mechanism. Get as much as you can in there. It should quiet it down.
On the door (apologize for not being specific before).

Drtnap2012
View Drtnap2012's Jeep
03-15-2013, 07:55 AM
Yup lots of grease, still have the annoying knock/rattle.

silversahara
View silversahara's Jeep
03-19-2013, 10:22 AM
Sorry... Fixed mine. Try some of the suggestions relative to moving the inner striker to make the door fit tighter.

I have a rattle UNDER the jeep now, but that's for another post...

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.