Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > JK Wrangler > crush13

Iron Cross Customer JK and TJ Wrangler Bumpers now at ROCKJEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFSpartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREE

crush13 Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep JK Wrangler Next Jeep

crush13

Email Bookmark Print
crush13

Jeep Information

Year:2013

Model:wrangler sport

Engine:3.6L

Suspension:2.5 inch lift

Tires:nitto 35 18's

Wheels:18 motto metal

Future Modifications:lots !! prob continue to upgrade suspension and start on exhaust

second pic is before the new tires and lift, what a difference!, I just posted a pic of the rims with the inserts painted. You can have chrome or painted inserts they are interchangeable

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

misteree83
View misteree83's Jeep
01-08-2013, 12:30 PM
Lookin good!

08fun
View 08fun's Jeep
01-09-2013, 04:40 AM
Looks great - what tires/wheels u go with?

GeorgiaJK07

View GeorgiaJK07's Jeep
01-10-2013, 10:46 PM
Well it's definitely orange!

crush13
View crush13's Jeep
01-10-2013, 11:22 PM
hey 08 fun
I went with NITTO Trail Grapplers they are 35's, the rims are motto metal 18's. I looked all over and found this combination, I love them. The rims have some removable parts that can be painted the color of the jeep I will post a pic of them soon. Thanks for your interest post some pics of your jeep!!

GeorgiaJK07

View GeorgiaJK07's Jeep
01-10-2013, 11:41 PM
Attachment 541250

Check it!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.