Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > JK Wrangler > Boss

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Boss Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep JK Wrangler Next Jeep

Boss

Email Bookmark Print
vgibson80

Jeep Information

Year:2008

Model:Sahara Unlimited

Engine:3.8L V6

Just getting started with my first Jeep. Put the soft top on and thinking about selling my hard tops for new additions to my jeep.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

bgoptmst
View bgoptmst's Jeep
06-09-2013, 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgibson80
Just getting started with my first Jeep. Put the soft top on and thinking about selling my hard tops for new additions to my jeep.
I take it you have the Freedom Top (3 piece)? I would be careful selling it as the money you are going to get for it probably won't be worth the price you will pay to buy a new one. I live in SoCal, and still appreciate how much better that top is than my old Jeeps soft top. Why? Because you have the freedom, no pun intended, to have climate control, but can pop it and the doors off and feel the wind blowing.

Seriously though, I though the first thing I would have bought Cory new JKU was a bikini top again, but the hard top is growing on me.

vgibson80
View vgibson80's Jeep
06-09-2013, 11:20 PM
Hi, yes it was the three piece top. I've had it on for two years now and I'm loving the soft top! Didn't get what I thought I thought I should have, but its ok. Weather in Jersey is moderate enough. Drove him for the first time with the top all down, that was awesome

bgoptmst
View bgoptmst's Jeep
06-10-2013, 12:49 PM
Well what's important is you like it!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.