Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > JK Wrangler > Betty

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitSavvy Billet LED Tail Lights

Betty Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep JK Wrangler Next Jeep

Betty

Email Bookmark Print
KrushR

Jeep Information

Year:2014

Model:Unlimited Polar Edition

Engine:3.6L V6 Pentastar

Front Axle:Dana 30

Rear Axle:Dana 44

Tires:P255/70R18 Bridgestone Duelers

Wheels:18" Stock w/Package

Future Modifications:Air horns, rock rails/armor, swing out tire mount w/cans/storage etc.

Just picked Betty up a few weeks ago. She's my first Jeep ever, and she's loaded up. She's my daily driver for now, but I have plenty of plans. For now it's simple stuff like upgrading the horn, lights, adding internal/external storage, a little armor and a soft top. After that I'll start replacing bumpers, add a winch and recovery gear and go offroad more.

That's my plan, but for now she's a cruiser. I see tons of Jeeps on the road around ATL, so I'm hoping there are some places to take her away from the pavement.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jerrys13
View Jerrys13's Jeep
04-17-2014, 09:12 PM
Congrats she's a beauty!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.