Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > JK Wrangler > 2008 jk

Corbeau Seats & Harness from CCOR!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Bds suspension discount

2008 jk Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep JK Wrangler Next Jeep

2008 jk

Email Bookmark Print
madmark33
wichita falls

Jeep Information

Year:2008

Model:Wrangler Sahara Unlimited

All stock.....for now. I bought it used this past weekend and am looking forward to keeping it and passing it down to the boys, someday...if they're lucky. Texas is hot as hell, so plenty of good weather to ride naked in and I got it just in time to go to the beach in a few weeks.

The only thing I bought so far for it was new Daystar hood latches because the o.g. ones were cracked and worn bad. I will save up for a set of the newer, more sturdier ones that have come out, but these needed to be replaced now.

Any other mods will just be as I have money and as life goes along. Right now, I'm just happy to finally own a Jeep.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

bgoptmst
View bgoptmst's Jeep
06-09-2013, 10:29 PM
Congratulations! Think this Jeep might be my SMS first vehicle too.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.