Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > Wrangler TJ Sport

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineHalloween Savings to die for!We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplie

Wrangler TJ Sport Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Wrangler TJ Sport

Email Bookmark Print
Dans65

Arlington

Jeep Information

Year:1997

Model:Wrangler

Engine:4.0

Transmission:5spd

Transfer Case:Stock

Front Axle:unk

Rear Axle:unk

Axle Gear Ratio:4.88

Suspension:4" lift

Tires:33x12.50x15 Yokohamas

Wheels:American Racing

Armor:None (yet!)

Recovery Gear:High Lift Jack (More to come)

Accessories:4-Off-Road lights, CB Radio, AM/FM CD Radio w/ IPod adaptor (more to come)

Future Modifications:Front Bumper, Winch, Wider Fender Flares, Mods to mount High Lift Jack to Swing -a-way Tire Rack

I purchased the Jeep thru a young man who evidently knew little about upkeeping repairs and fixing what's broke. I have alot to do before I can safely off-road confidently. I still believe it's a great buy considering, it has many mods already, Like:
4" lift, 33" tires, 4.88 w/ Lockrites, sway-a-way spare tire, hi-lift jack, off-road lights, swaybar disconnects, and CB radio. More to come, of course!

Dan

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

4x4Guy
View 4x4Guy's Jeep
09-26-2010, 02:47 AM
Very nice!

Dans65

View Dans65's Jeep
09-27-2010, 05:37 PM
Thanks 4x4guy , but I can't take the credit! A Marine from Quantico MCAS in Virginia built it and sold it to a young man in Southern Maryland. And now I have it and will fix it back to be safe off-roader that it should be.

Bamabreeze
View Bamabreeze's Jeep
10-01-2010, 03:51 PM
iPod Adapter
Can you tell me more about the iPod adapter? This is something that I am struggling to accomplish.

Dans65

View Dans65's Jeep
10-03-2010, 10:44 PM
The iPod adapter is just a plug-in in the back of the radio and a remote can control the iPod without messing with both the radio & iPod. You probaly either need to replace the radio or do what I do for my truck. I use one them pod adaptors that uses the power outlet and transmits to the radio channel 88.1 fm (or whatever channel you want). It's alot cheaper then to replace a stereo. The link below is simular to what I have, hope this helps you out.

FM Transmitter With Holder For Apple iPhone, iPod - Apple iPhone 4