Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > Wrangler TJ Sport

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Wrangler TJ Sport Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Wrangler TJ Sport

Email Bookmark Print
Dans65

Arlington

Jeep Information

Year:1997

Model:Wrangler

Engine:4.0

Transmission:5spd

Transfer Case:Stock

Front Axle:unk

Rear Axle:unk

Axle Gear Ratio:4.88

Suspension:4" lift

Tires:33x12.50x15 Yokohamas

Wheels:American Racing

Armor:None (yet!)

Recovery Gear:High Lift Jack (More to come)

Accessories:4-Off-Road lights, CB Radio, AM/FM CD Radio w/ IPod adaptor (more to come)

Future Modifications:Front Bumper, Winch, Wider Fender Flares, Mods to mount High Lift Jack to Swing -a-way Tire Rack

I purchased the Jeep thru a young man who evidently knew little about upkeeping repairs and fixing what's broke. I have alot to do before I can safely off-road confidently. I still believe it's a great buy considering, it has many mods already, Like:
4" lift, 33" tires, 4.88 w/ Lockrites, sway-a-way spare tire, hi-lift jack, off-road lights, swaybar disconnects, and CB radio. More to come, of course!

Dan

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

4x4Guy
View 4x4Guy's Jeep
09-26-2010, 02:47 AM
Very nice!

Dans65

View Dans65's Jeep
09-27-2010, 05:37 PM
Thanks 4x4guy , but I can't take the credit! A Marine from Quantico MCAS in Virginia built it and sold it to a young man in Southern Maryland. And now I have it and will fix it back to be safe off-roader that it should be.

Bamabreeze
View Bamabreeze's Jeep
10-01-2010, 03:51 PM
iPod Adapter
Can you tell me more about the iPod adapter? This is something that I am struggling to accomplish.

Dans65

View Dans65's Jeep
10-03-2010, 10:44 PM
The iPod adapter is just a plug-in in the back of the radio and a remote can control the iPod without messing with both the radio & iPod. You probaly either need to replace the radio or do what I do for my truck. I use one them pod adaptors that uses the power outlet and transmits to the radio channel 88.1 fm (or whatever channel you want). It's alot cheaper then to replace a stereo. The link below is simular to what I have, hope this helps you out.

FM Transmitter With Holder For Apple iPhone, iPod - Apple iPhone 4