Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > Wrangler sport

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Wrangler sport Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Wrangler sport

Email Bookmark Print
redjeepjay

Jeep Information

Year:1997

Model:TJ

Engine:4.0L

Transmission:manual 5

Suspension:stock

Tires:All terrain 15's

Future Modifications:lift kit, light bar, tires, winch

will post pictures soon. I have a couple of small issues that I will address with the rest of the community to get a few different options on how I can fix them. Over all it's a well running jeep. The previous owner was the only owner and never took the vehicle off road but still used the four wheel drive during the winter time. I had to replace the gas tank support and all the break lines and mechanisms, but now it's a great vehicle. I tuned it up and replaced the exhaust, I have a nice throaty sound to it and haven't heard another one like it in my area which is really nice.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.