Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > wrangler

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

wrangler Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

wrangler

Email Bookmark Print
sig63
Staten island

Jeep Information

Year:2006

Model:sport

Engine:4L

Tires:stock

Wheels:stock

Future Modifications:yes

hello guys, looking for a little help.
can anyone tell me what are the largest rims and tires I can put
on my 2006 sport wrangler without doing a lift. I was thinking pro comp 7069
rims with 265/75r16 goodyear duratrac. they tell me not to go over 70 but can only find all terrain tires in 265/70r16, more agressive tires ( goodyear duratrac ) start at 265/75r16. what if I stay with 15 rim, can I go with a 31x10.50.
Can anyone help me out?

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

sjones26573

Au revoir, gopher.
View sjones26573's Jeep
12-23-2013, 08:13 PM
This is the registry section, where you post about your Jeep, not where you ask questions. TJ tech is the forum for that. Also, you are asking a question that has been asked thousands of times here. A simple search (I would use google since it works better than the sites search function) should show you what you need to know.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.