Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > the ugg bug

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

the ugg bug Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

the ugg bug

Email Bookmark Print

Juneboy
San Diego

Jeep Information

Year:1997

Model:jeep wrnalger

Engine:I-6 4.0

Transmission:ax-15

Front Axle:dana 30

Accessories:landrunner body kit

Future Modifications:getting rig of the bodykit soon!!

this jeep is my best friend it has never failed me on anything. mudding, trail riding and even jumping it. i had gotten stuck a couple of times but who cares!
and the best part of it all is that I drove this thing from Norfolk to San Diego with no problems. This thing is a beast. and its one ugly MOFO

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

johnnybonkel
View johnnybonkel's Jeep
04-11-2013, 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneboy
this jeep is my best friend it has never failed me on anything. mudding, trail riding and even jumping it. i had gotten stuck a couple of times but who cares!
and the best part of it all is that I drove this thing from Norfolk to San Diego with no problems. This thing is a beast. and its one ugly MOFO
Tell us about these wheel fenders...theres a story there I know

sjones26573

Au revoir, gopher.
View sjones26573's Jeep
04-11-2013, 12:20 AM
It's a Landrunner kit. Says it right there in the desc.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.