Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > Thunder Buddy

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Thunder Buddy Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Thunder Buddy

Email Bookmark Print

Thunderbuddy74
Olympia

Jeep Information

Year:2000

Model:TJ

Engine:4.0

Transmission:Manual

Front Axle:Dana 30

Rear Axle:Dana 44

Axle Gear Ratio:3:73

Suspension:2"

Tires:Dick Cepek

Wheels:Stock

Armor:XRC front bumper

Recovery Gear:Hi-Lift, tree saver, 20' tow strap

Accessories:GEAR seat covers, cargo top, JKS Quick Disconnects, Pro Comp steering stabilizer, Pro Comp spring and shock 2" lift

Future Modifications:Rear bumper swing out, Currie Enterprises track bar, tie rod, bushings etc.

This is my 6th wrangler and favorite project. I got it completely stock and have been making small mods as I go. It's my daily driver and PTSD therapy. I have a ton of logging roads and mud trails out here and hit them a couple of times a week.

I'm a member of military jeepers JBLM chapter. It's a great club, very active, and full of knowledgeable guys and gals that love to jeep. There are a lot of ORV parks out here in the pacific northwest and I've learned more in the past six months with these guys than I had up until this point.

I've been a reader of this forum for a while and figured I'd join.

The first pic is the day I got it. The second is last week. 3 months so far.

Cheers.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.