Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > Thunder Buddy

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Thunder Buddy Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Thunder Buddy

Email Bookmark Print

Thunderbuddy74
Olympia

Jeep Information

Year:2000

Model:TJ

Engine:4.0

Transmission:Manual

Front Axle:Dana 30

Rear Axle:Dana 44

Axle Gear Ratio:3:73

Suspension:2"

Tires:Dick Cepek

Wheels:Stock

Armor:XRC front bumper

Recovery Gear:Hi-Lift, tree saver, 20' tow strap

Accessories:GEAR seat covers, cargo top, JKS Quick Disconnects, Pro Comp steering stabilizer, Pro Comp spring and shock 2" lift

Future Modifications:Rear bumper swing out, Currie Enterprises track bar, tie rod, bushings etc.

This is my 6th wrangler and favorite project. I got it completely stock and have been making small mods as I go. It's my daily driver and PTSD therapy. I have a ton of logging roads and mud trails out here and hit them a couple of times a week.

I'm a member of military jeepers JBLM chapter. It's a great club, very active, and full of knowledgeable guys and gals that love to jeep. There are a lot of ORV parks out here in the pacific northwest and I've learned more in the past six months with these guys than I had up until this point.

I've been a reader of this forum for a while and figured I'd join.

The first pic is the day I got it. The second is last week. 3 months so far.

Cheers.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.