Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > swap out from rusted to not so rusted frame

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

swap out from rusted to not so rusted frame Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

swap out from rusted to not so rusted frame

Email Bookmark Print
charies
harveys lake

Jeep Information

Year:98 to97

Model:tj

Engine:4.0

Transmission:auto out ax15 in

Transfer Case:np 231

Front Axle:d30

Rear Axle:d35

Axle Gear Ratio:3.07open

Suspension:skyjacker

Tires:courgia m/t

appox time 24 hrs of rewiring 98 harness into 97 cab and under hood pull and re-install motor trans t-case without help in yard with engine hoist on ply wood
97 motor ran like crap auto trans didn't run 33's well so i thought it was a good day to pull 4.0 and the ax15 off my broken 98 frame and use the harness from 98 to have the better style harness 97 and 98 were different in the fuse box an connections on fire wall under hood so it made sense to take all the wiring rather then putting older plugs and wires on the better motor and the 98 was cleaner when purchase and i kept it that way just got to find or build a new frame so i can hit the trails again without rippin off controll arms

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.