Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > Sasha

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueTrick Tabs - NalinMFG.comECGS American Made Stub Shafts

Sasha Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Sasha

Email Bookmark Print

Storey143
The colony

Jeep Information

My project jeep. This is what i have to work with and i would like any ideas or advice as to what i can do with her.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

awake07
View awake07's Jeep
08-09-2012, 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storey143
My project jeep. This is what i have to work with and i would like any ideas or advice as to what i can do with her.
Change front bumper

awake07
View awake07's Jeep
08-09-2012, 07:31 AM
The tires look sharp. All in all you are off to a great start. What do you want to do?

Storey143
View Storey143's Jeep
08-11-2012, 05:32 AM
Well I am about at the point financially to start mods on her but to start i want to be able to add a couple inches off the ground in the body. I don't want to go rock climbing but feel comfortable being on moderate to advanced trails. Im not trying to be an expert but I don't want to break down on a trail either. She's pretty much stock but very well kept. Just want to make her look mean with the undercarriage and suspension to back it up.

Storey143
View Storey143's Jeep
08-11-2012, 02:38 PM
And yes the front and rear number have to go

jeeper06
View jeeper06's Jeep
10-31-2012, 06:28 PM
A winch. It's the best thing I've bought for my jeep saved me a couple of times. On board air isn't a bad thing to have either.

06 tj 4.56 dana 44s 2.5" inch lift on 35"

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.