Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > Ray Coast

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Ray Coast Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Ray Coast

Email Bookmark Print

JPIN4LYF
Tuscaloosa Al

Jeep Information

Year:1999

Model:TJ Sport

Engine:4.0 HO

Transmission:AX 15

Transfer Case:NP 241

Front Axle:30 chromoly

Rear Axle:35 chromoly

Axle Gear Ratio:4:88

Suspension:R.E. 5.5 w. Fabtech 8" springs 1" daystar

Tires:37 Boggers

Wheels:Rock Crusher 15x10

Armor:Steel Horse Crusher corners

Recovery Gear:Warn x8000i

Accessories:booming stereo, snorkel, full Line-X tub,

Future Modifications:Gen-right LCG kit. 60/44

Bought it new in 99 and still rockin'...

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

4x4Guy
View 4x4Guy's Jeep
10-02-2010, 06:28 PM
Nice
Sweet ride. How wide are them 37 boggers?

JPIN4LYF
View JPIN4LYF's Jeep
10-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Thanks fer the props. They are 37x13x15. I have had them for like 6 years. I usually only strap em on fer trail runs. They are a lot better than people told me they would be. They are super loud and I like ppl looking to see what's comming around the corner. If I had it to do over, I would have groved the big lugs for a little better lateral stability.

4x4Guy
View 4x4Guy's Jeep
10-03-2010, 03:23 PM
Wheel clearance and Lift?
I got some LT325/65R18 Cooper Discoverer STT (34.75x13.5) and 4-1/2” BDS Long Arm Lift with some 2.25” spacers. I recently installed these mods and haven’t had the opportunity to check the travel and clearance. Do you think I would I need to get some larger springs and maybe a body lift to get some decent contortion? Not sure what would be involved; springs, shocks, ? I have a picture on my profile. Any help would be appreciated.

FragOut
View FragOut's Jeep
10-06-2010, 11:38 AM
Really Sweet Man, Nice ride really nice. Hit the trail hard and drive it like you stole it.

Frag out
Bill

Keojoe1981

View Keojoe1981's Jeep
07-24-2011, 05:00 PM
I like!!!!!!
What in the world??? I admire a Jeeper that gets his Jeep and keeps on loving it for 12 years and counting. I like the pic. I love Jeeps and hope you keep it for generations to come

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.