Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > Ray Coast

Metalcloak's Black Friday & Small Business Saturday SaNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Ray Coast Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Ray Coast

Email Bookmark Print

JPIN4LYF
Tuscaloosa Al

Jeep Information

Year:1999

Model:TJ Sport

Engine:4.0 HO

Transmission:AX 15

Transfer Case:NP 241

Front Axle:30 chromoly

Rear Axle:35 chromoly

Axle Gear Ratio:4:88

Suspension:R.E. 5.5 w. Fabtech 8" springs 1" daystar

Tires:37 Boggers

Wheels:Rock Crusher 15x10

Armor:Steel Horse Crusher corners

Recovery Gear:Warn x8000i

Accessories:booming stereo, snorkel, full Line-X tub,

Future Modifications:Gen-right LCG kit. 60/44

Bought it new in 99 and still rockin'...

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

4x4Guy
View 4x4Guy's Jeep
10-02-2010, 06:28 PM
Nice
Sweet ride. How wide are them 37 boggers?

JPIN4LYF
View JPIN4LYF's Jeep
10-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Thanks fer the props. They are 37x13x15. I have had them for like 6 years. I usually only strap em on fer trail runs. They are a lot better than people told me they would be. They are super loud and I like ppl looking to see what's comming around the corner. If I had it to do over, I would have groved the big lugs for a little better lateral stability.

4x4Guy
View 4x4Guy's Jeep
10-03-2010, 03:23 PM
Wheel clearance and Lift?
I got some LT325/65R18 Cooper Discoverer STT (34.75x13.5) and 4-1/2” BDS Long Arm Lift with some 2.25” spacers. I recently installed these mods and haven’t had the opportunity to check the travel and clearance. Do you think I would I need to get some larger springs and maybe a body lift to get some decent contortion? Not sure what would be involved; springs, shocks, ? I have a picture on my profile. Any help would be appreciated.

FragOut
View FragOut's Jeep
10-06-2010, 11:38 AM
Really Sweet Man, Nice ride really nice. Hit the trail hard and drive it like you stole it.

Frag out
Bill

Keojoe1981

View Keojoe1981's Jeep
07-24-2011, 05:00 PM
I like!!!!!!
What in the world??? I admire a Jeeper that gets his Jeep and keeps on loving it for 12 years and counting. I like the pic. I love Jeeps and hope you keep it for generations to come

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.