Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > peach

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

peach Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

peach

Email Bookmark Print
inthefeildjr

San Diego

Jeep Information

Year:1998

Model:Sahara

Engine:4.0

Transmission:32rh

Transfer Case:NV231

Front Axle:d30

Rear Axle:d35

Axle Gear Ratio:3.73

Suspension:zj and crown vic with 5100's

Tires:33x12.5x15

Wheels:mickey Thompson classic lock

Recovery Gear:strap

Accessories:pro comp 130w lights

Future Modifications:long arms and a sye and 8.8

I love my jeep I bought her in May 2012. Iím 17 and I spend every dime i make on her, and would not change a thing.
I currently have my rear bumper at a fabricator for a new spindle but it was a craigslist score so I will come out ahead in the long run. I plan on adding a basket it to it as well.
She has a 100k on her.
I have done all the maintenance and fixed all the little things and now Iím starting to have lots of fun with the suspension.
When I bought her, she was totally stock.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

NEWTOTHEGAME
View NEWTOTHEGAME's Jeep
02-23-2013, 09:11 AM
You sound like me, I'm 17 and yeah seems like I put every red cent I get strait into her. I have a black 97 tj similar to yours. Love it.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.