Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > part of the TJ community again

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

part of the TJ community again Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

part of the TJ community again

Email Bookmark Print

xl_R3DN3CK_lx
Auburn

Jeep Information

Year:2002

Model:TJ

Engine:I6

Transmission:32rh

Transfer Case:NV231

Front Axle:d30

Rear Axle:d35

Axle Gear Ratio:3.73

Suspension:4in Skyjacker

Tires:33" MT Baja MTZ's

Wheels:16" Chrome DC-1's

Accessories:Green HID headlights

Future Modifications:stinger bumper

so excited about the upgrade from my YJ to my new TJ that i just had to show it off. went from a 95 YJ sahara with 150k miles to a 2002 TJ with 75k miles. loving the new TJ. much smoother ride and all around nicer and better jeep. i couldnt be happier. heres some pics of what i went from and the new TJ!!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Savvy

Vendor
View Savvy's Jeep
05-09-2011, 10:22 PM
Looks nice!

Catastrophic1
View Catastrophic1's Jeep
05-10-2011, 12:23 AM
What size of tires and lift is on your TJ? I wanna lift mine but I have 31x10.5s with lots of life left. Don't want it to look stupid for the next 20k miles ya know

like Jeremiah Johnson... but with a Jeep

xl_R3DN3CK_lx
View xl_R3DN3CK_lx's Jeep
05-10-2011, 01:45 PM
they're 33" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ's with a 4in Skyjacker Lift

Catastrophic1
05-10-2011, 01:52 PM
And 6" pocket styles? I wanna go bigger but don't want bigger fenders. May run an offset wheel to try and keep it tight. The places we go I already rub is spots so those would get decimated. I need tubes but I live in Illinois so coverage from salt is critical. Can't have both I guess

xl_R3DN3CK_lx
05-10-2011, 05:38 PM
yea they are the 6" pockets. would have gotten flat fender stylse if my choice which ill prob get in the future once i get the money but i bought it with these on here

Catastrophic1
05-10-2011, 08:07 PM
Well if you get em soon let me know and I might buy your old pockets. I think they will be mandatory in my state because of stickout laws. My 31x10.5s already stickout like 1"

xl_R3DN3CK_lx
05-10-2011, 08:09 PM
will do. dont see them in the near near future since i just bought this jeep and my bank account is pretty demolished but i will let u know when i decide to get them

Catastrophic1
05-10-2011, 08:11 PM
Sweet. It will probably be like 3-4 months before I'd need them. Need my lift and tires and wheels.

xl_R3DN3CK_lx
05-10-2011, 08:20 PM
it'll prob be about that long before im ready to sell them so it should work out perfectly

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.