Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > Pagne

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Pagne Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Pagne

Email Bookmark Print
oocpfidell
Redondo Beach

Jeep Information

Year:2006

Model:Wrangler X

Engine:Straight 6

Transmission:Auto

Wheels:Stock

New to Jeep Forum, looking to upgrade my stock Jeep tires and wheels to something good for off-roading and pavement. Looking for more ground clearance, performance, little noise, and that lifted Jeep look. Do not want to add lift kit yet. Any recommendations?

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Syr02blueX
View Syr02blueX's Jeep
07-02-2013, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oocpfidell
New to Jeep Forum, looking to upgrade my stock Jeep tires and wheels to something good for off-roading and pavement. Looking for more ground clearance, performance, little noise, and that lifted Jeep look. Do not want to add lift kit yet. Any recommendations?
Fallen at Pep Boy's, buy 3 get 1. FREE, plus $100 just for trying Falken I put 30X9.50's on my stock '02 and it looks great, no interference...could go to 31's but momma can't get in it now

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.