Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > Ole Carolina

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Ole Carolina Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Ole Carolina

Email Bookmark Print
ltonfiremedic
lumberton

Jeep Information

This is my second jeep. 98 TJ with a 4" Rough Country suspension lift. I removed the rims pictured and replaced with a set of Eagle Aluminum 15x10 with 33"x12.50 rubbers. 4.0 with 5 speed. Flow master exhaust. So far I've replaced the heater core, new adjustable track bar and mounting bracket, rewired the axillary lights (with the help of a buddy), and ordered a new Rampage Frameless Top.

Got a little valve cover gasket leak, got to rewire the headlight switch, replace the windshield frame and check the valves... Haven't decided as to whether I want to rebuild the engine in its entirety or do a swap and then a rebuild.

Plans include rhino lining the tub, some minor air intake upgrades, new bumpers with a BFW (big freakin winch) and new exterior paint...

That will keep me busy for a while anyway
Attachment 902010

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.