Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > Ole Carolina

Eliminate Hood Flutter!!!WJ Shackle Tabs: Tow-Hook Replacements2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3

Ole Carolina Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Ole Carolina

Email Bookmark Print
ltonfiremedic
lumberton

Jeep Information

This is my second jeep. 98 TJ with a 4" Rough Country suspension lift. I removed the rims pictured and replaced with a set of Eagle Aluminum 15x10 with 33"x12.50 rubbers. 4.0 with 5 speed. Flow master exhaust. So far I've replaced the heater core, new adjustable track bar and mounting bracket, rewired the axillary lights (with the help of a buddy), and ordered a new Rampage Frameless Top.

Got a little valve cover gasket leak, got to rewire the headlight switch, replace the windshield frame and check the valves... Haven't decided as to whether I want to rebuild the engine in its entirety or do a swap and then a rebuild.

Plans include rhino lining the tub, some minor air intake upgrades, new bumpers with a BFW (big freakin winch) and new exterior paint...

That will keep me busy for a while anyway
Attachment 902010

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.