Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > Northwest Wheeler

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinLedlight bar light locks @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Don't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!

Northwest Wheeler Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Northwest Wheeler

Email Bookmark Print

adknouse1

Jeep Information

Year:2003

Model:Wranger TJ

Engine:4.0

Transmission:NV3550

Front Axle:Dana 30

Rear Axle:Dana 44

Suspension:4" pro comp, Rancho 7000 shocks

Tires:33x12.50/15

Armor:Smitty built front bumper, custom built rear tire arm bumper

Recovery Gear:TBD

Future Modifications:Winch, Currie tie rod system, JKS QD sway bar link

Just joined the site. I am a fairly novice jeep owner. This is my first wrangler, Its a 2003 Sahara. I have owned it for just about a year now. I bought it when I moved to Kodiak, AK. Good news was it only has 48xxx miles, bad news they were very hard miles, lots and lots of worn components that the previous owner was oblivious to ( and i didnt initially discover until after purchasing it.) I have replaced all shocks, steering stabilizer, installed JKS adjustable track bar, and am not even at the end of the tunnel yet. Next on the list is brakes, tires, rotors, winch, and i should have nailed all the worn parts. Any advice on upgrades or maintenance is appreciated.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.