Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > my badass jeep

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

my badass jeep Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

my badass jeep

Email Bookmark Print

jbblue1970
levittown

Jeep Information

Year:2002

Model:wrangler x

Engine:4.0 buzzin half dozen with rock it cold air intake and poweraid throttle body spacer

Transmission:chrysler 5spd man

Transfer Case:stock jeep

Front Axle:stock jeep

Rear Axle:stock jeep

Axle Gear Ratio:stock jeep

Suspension:4in skyjacker with hydro 7000 shocks and dual steering stabilizer

Tires:33x12.50x15 dick cepek crushers

Wheels:pro comp black steel

Armor:fabtech rocker panel skid plate

Recovery Gear:multiple tow rope and straps on board+front bumper hooks and smittybuilt hi lift ripoff since i wrapped the real 1 into a tree

Accessories:trailer hitch-cb radio-siriusxm-tomtom gps-2 fire ext-hella lights on bumper and windshield

Future Modifications:diy bedliner and exhaust and maybe gears

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

glthbball33
View glthbball33's Jeep
02-24-2012, 12:33 PM
i have the same year and model but mine is automatic. Everything is stock still. im trying to put a 4in lift on it and either 33 or 35's x 10 or 12.50 tires on it. how does your drive? what did you have to do to lift it and put those tires/rims on it. did you just lift it and put those rims/tires on it and not change anything else???

jbblue1970
View jbblue1970's Jeep
02-24-2012, 11:32 PM
lift kit
did it my my driveway me and a buddy. i put new brakes on it while i was there, also went with skyjacker dual steering stabilizer and a slip yoke conversion.you are gonna need the slip yoke conversion if lifting more than 4inches. it also helps to have a air compresser to make it easy for getting bolts on and off. and lots of penetrating oil and anti-seize and threadlocker where needed. overall it rides as expected and handles pretty good better than i expected. good luck and have fun dude send me pics when your done and hit me up if you got ?????????

glthbball33
View glthbball33's Jeep
03-03-2012, 09:19 PM
Did you do anything to the engine? Also did the lift effect the turn radius a lot? Do the tires rub or grind when turning or when you do anything??? Where did you get that rock slider armor protector??? I'm thinking about taking off my side step and adding a diamond plate black powder coat armor protector. I look at your jeep and get excited to make mine bad *** like that. But I'm think about buying bilstien shocks and old man emu coils. Any other suggestions???

tjlover98
View tjlover98's Jeep
03-16-2012, 06:26 AM
What brand rock guards do you have on ur rocker panels I like them would like to get a set how much are they and where can I get them?

jbblue1970
View jbblue1970's Jeep
03-29-2012, 11:48 PM
its a fabtech and i think i got it from 4wd.com

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.