Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > My 02 TJ

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

My 02 TJ Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

My 02 TJ

Email Bookmark Print

PeteTJeep
Tampa

Jeep Information

So this is my first thread on this forum and I figured I would use it to give a run down on my recent purchase.
I bought a 2002 Jeep TJ Sport. It has 93k miles on it, interior liner and had 2" shock extenders. It has the Dana 44 rear and 30 front.
Now for the parts list of items I am currently working on installing.
RC 6" short arm suspension lift
Smitty stubby stinger bumper
Smitty RX8 winch
Cutting out stock muffler and cat and replacing with high flow exhaust
Treadwright 315/12.50/16 tires
Various fuses and small maintenance items.

I eventually would like to put a Dana 44 up front with locker and axels and axels in back then re-gear.

OK, well thanks for reading, I'm sure there will be plenty of hate for my choice in lifts but hey, it's my ride. I will eventually also be upgrading to the long arm kit if I think I need more flex for this EXTREME Florida off roading.

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.