Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > Mountain Jeep

Black Friday- Cyber Monday Deals at jeepHutBlack Friday Deals !JcrOffroad Black Friday Sale!

Mountain Jeep Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Mountain Jeep

Email Bookmark Print

IDArmyTJ

Boise, ID

Jeep Information

Year:2006

Model:TJ

Engine:4.0

Transmission:6spd. NSG370

Transfer Case:NV231

Front Axle:Dana 30

Rear Axle:Dana 35

Axle Gear Ratio:3.73

Suspension:Stock

Tires:31x10.50 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac

Wheels:15x8 Mickey Thompson Sidebiter

Future Modifications:OME 2.5" lift, 4.10 gearing

Like most breaking into Jeeps, I'm working my way up. 31" tires may be enough for me for a while. My biggest thoughts would be a skid and rocker gards, because the bane of my exsistance is deep snow and the occational rock. It's my daily driver so I try not to break it too bad (don't want to walk).

Tags
2006 , wrangler tj , wrangler x

Login Or Register To Post Comments

IDArmyTJ

View IDArmyTJ's Jeep
05-19-2010, 04:22 PM
I started with the AirRaid intake. Shortly after that, I picked up that now rusting tube bumper, and PIAA 510 55w lights. 3 years passed before I did anything else to it. In the span of 2 monthes I added Banks Torq Tubes, Banks Monster Exhaust, Flashpaq for the chip, and upsized my rubber to 31x10.50 Goodyear Duratracs on 15x8 Mikey Thompson Sidebiter wheels.

Other accessories are small fire extinguisher, Highlift Xtreme 48", Tuffy hood mount for shovel or jack, Viair heavy duty compressor with 2.5 gal tank (not yet installed).

Other things I'm looking at are MOLLEY stlye overhead rack, CB radio, OME 2.5" suspension, Currie front and rear adjustible tracbars, and half of the Quadratec catalog.

Cheers

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.