User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > Mary Jane "She Hulk"

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsIron Rock Offroad products - get them from Kolak!

Mary Jane "She Hulk" Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Mary Jane "She Hulk"

Email Bookmark Print

Jeep Information

Model:Wrangler Rubicon

Future Modifications:3" lift, wench

I'm new to the jeep world kinda learning as I go. I wanna try do all the work myself, not take it into a shop, I'm always down for help though. Right now Mary is pretty much all stock, the previous owners really didn't do much to her other than add some lights but that's it. I don't think they did much off roading either, she looks brand new, people always ask if she's a 2013, and I laugh. I would really appreciate any tips, tricks, and ideas. And she is a electric green apple color? Maybe if anyone knows the real name of her color that would be sweet.

Login Or Register To Post Comments

View 99tjdoc's Jeep
07-03-2013, 02:40 PM
Welcome to the "just empty every pocket" club. The first step is to decide on what you want to do with your jeep.

View chellebell's Jeep
07-11-2013, 12:08 AM
Haha why thank you. The problem is I dont know where start haha, theres so much to do. I know I will want to lift and get a wench but I have to wait to start school and get my GI bill to pay for it (thank you government). What are good recommendations for parts?

View tdavid14's Jeep
07-11-2013, 06:04 PM
Read every thing you can before spending ANY money! TJ Tech forum is very educational.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using JeepForum

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.