Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > Mary Jane "She Hulk"

Hella Rallye 1000 Series 12-Volt/55-Watt Black Magic HalogFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Jeep Wrangler Hurricane Flat Fender Flare Kits for 2007-20

Mary Jane "She Hulk" Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Mary Jane "She Hulk"

Email Bookmark Print
chellebell
sacramento

Jeep Information

Year:2005

Model:Wrangler Rubicon

Engine:V6

Transmission:Auto

Future Modifications:3" lift, wench

I'm new to the jeep world kinda learning as I go. I wanna try do all the work myself, not take it into a shop, I'm always down for help though. Right now Mary is pretty much all stock, the previous owners really didn't do much to her other than add some lights but that's it. I don't think they did much off roading either, she looks brand new, people always ask if she's a 2013, and I laugh. I would really appreciate any tips, tricks, and ideas. And she is a electric green apple color? Maybe if anyone knows the real name of her color that would be sweet.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

99tjdoc
View 99tjdoc's Jeep
07-03-2013, 02:40 PM
Welcome to the "just empty every pocket" club. The first step is to decide on what you want to do with your jeep.

chellebell
View chellebell's Jeep
07-11-2013, 12:08 AM
Haha why thank you. The problem is I dont know where start haha, theres so much to do. I know I will want to lift and get a wench but I have to wait to start school and get my GI bill to pay for it (thank you government). What are good recommendations for parts?

tdavid14
View tdavid14's Jeep
07-11-2013, 06:04 PM
Read every thing you can before spending ANY money! TJ Tech forum is very educational.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using JeepForum

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.