Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > Little Blue Beast

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGJK Vent Covers - NalinMFG

Little Blue Beast Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Little Blue Beast

Email Bookmark Print
offrdnhockey
los angeles

Jeep Information

Year:1997

Model:TJ Sport

Engine:4.0

Suspension:Stock

Future Modifications:Winch, 3" lift, lots more...

Just got my new baby a few months ago, right now just dealing with finding and fixing a few neglected details - like, replacing the damper arm this weekend. After that fun, it will be time to start on the brakes... I'm doing the front ones this month, rear next month (have to spread out the entertainment, right?) Thank goodness my mechanic will let me take up space in his shop to work on it as I don't have room where I live

I am seriously considering having the tub sprated with Rhino Tuff Stuff, and taking out the fugly cheap replacement carpet. This way I can just pull the plugs and hose her out!

Then it will be time to consider taking apart the transfer case and seriously overhauling the rest of the drive train. It currently has 172K on it, and I don't know how well it was maintained before I got it.

Right now the Beast is my daily driver, but she can still be my weekend toy. The best part is the look on guys' faces when they see a girl working on their own car

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.