Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > Libertine Trail Blazer

NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughHuge Soft top Sale

Libertine Trail Blazer Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Libertine Trail Blazer

Email Bookmark Print

LibertineRanger

Jeep Information

I got my new wrangler from my daughter. It had been sitting and deteriorating in the California high desert for a few years, then suffering the cold in Wyoming. I purchased it for just the balance of the loan, had it towed from WY then began working to restore. It had less than 67k miles on it, so any money put into it was well worth it.

I started with a new full top from Smittybilt, who, because of a seam around a frame tube (which I repaired with ShoeGoo) Smittybilt sent me a brand new top with all windows and door skins as well as an extra rear window ... so for under $300, I got two bramd new top sets and a thrasher window (so I can roll it up without worry since I have two more) ...

Then I came across (also NEW in the box) a tonnneau cover, a windjammer window curtain and both a Bikini Top AND a Safari Bikini top ... all of which were different colors, so I hit them with some black DupliColor Vinyl & Fabric pain (AMAZING STUFF) ... I recently got door skins with glass sliders that are being painted black as well. I have kept a photo log of all improvements that I wil post when done .... BUT WHEN ARE U EVER DONE WITH A JEEP?

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments