Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > Jeep Wrangler Sahara

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Jeep Wrangler Sahara Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Jeep Wrangler Sahara

Email Bookmark Print
hcrane17
Dahlonega

Jeep Information

Year:2004

Model:TJ

Engine:4.0 L

Future Modifications:Plans: 2-4 inch lift, 30 inch tires with black rims, red rollbar covers (black jeep), etc.

Hey Guys, I'm new to the jeep world. So unlike the rest of you experts I dont know everything about my jeep just yet. What i can tell you is it's a black Jeep Wrangler TJ Sahara Edition with a 4.0 L 5 speed engine. I dont have a lift kit on it yet and besides the Rugged ridge soft top I have installed its completely stock. What i need is some input on my plans for the jeep i.e. that'd look great or no you idiot it won't work right if you do that. My basic plan is a 2-3 inch lift, would go higher but it is a daily driver. wheel spacers for an agressive stance, black 30 inch rims, and red rollbar covers. any comments/suggestions?

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

bcrawford99
View bcrawford99's Jeep
08-24-2013, 05:30 AM
Hmmm, I would vote against red roll bar cover. Did you mean 30" tires...and not rims? I bought my 02 TJ 2 months ago and have been doing a few things:

Replacing shocks
Installed 2" Teraflex Budget Boost
Getting 32" tires on my stock 15" rims this Monday
Painting wheels black (VHT Paint)
Rehabbing hard top
Installed Bestop summer top and got rid of stock soft top
Painted fender flares
Going to put 3M undercoat in wheel wells and on differential
Removed and clean carpets, scrubbed interior tub
Replaced stock stereo with Bluetooth media player (JVC)
Removing as many pieces as I can and painting
I am going to paint the dash flat black with vinyl paint

I think starting out by making what you have as great as possible while not going nuts making it look like a beast is the way I am going for the foreseeable future.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.