Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > Jeep McNasty

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Jeep McNasty Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Jeep McNasty

Email Bookmark Print
McNasty35

Reno

Jeep Information

Year:2004

Model:Sport

Engine:4.0L I-6

Transmission:42lre

Transfer Case:NV231

Front Axle:D30 Eaton E-Locker

Rear Axle:D44 Eaton E- Locker

Axle Gear Ratio:4.88

Suspension:2.5" OME HD

Tires:35x12.5x15 Goodyear Wrangler MT/R w/ Kevlar

Wheels:Stock

Armor:Poison Spyder front bumper, Metalcloak arched fenders.

Recovery Gear:60" high lift,Warn Powereplant,shovel,axe,D-rings,tow straps,snatch block,tree saver,etc.

Accessories:Alpine head unit,2 Infinity 10" subs,Rockford Fosgate 1200w amp

Future Modifications:Savvy tummy tuck

December 2006, Just put the roof rack on.

Summer 2008. How to take the hard top off when you live in an apartment.

August 2011, Gold Lake California.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

JPetru82

View JPetru82's Jeep
10-26-2011, 02:44 AM
to. couple questions for you. Don't you worry about someone taking the hard top when's it's just hanging there? do you lock it some how? the tent: is that custom, or do they actually make tents like that?

McNasty35

View McNasty35's Jeep
10-27-2011, 04:17 PM
I did worry a little at first. With the Jeep parked there and cars to the left and right of me it would have been difficult to get the top out of there without breaking it. When I wasn't there...well that's the price you pay for enjoying a Jeep with the roof off I guess.

As for the tent, no, It's not custom. There are quite a few roof top tent manufactures out there. Ezi Awn, ARB, Overland. Mine is an ARB Simpson III with the optional annex. I couldn't be happier with it.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.