Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > I finally conformed! My new TJ (PICS!!)

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHut

I finally conformed! My new TJ (PICS!!) Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

I finally conformed! My new TJ (PICS!!)

Email Bookmark Print
Peace
Colorado Springs

Jeep Information

Well I conformed. I was a long time XJ owner. But someone bought my old jeep at a price I couldn't refuse. So I saved up some money and bought myself a TJ.

It's a 2000 TJ Sahara.
Dana 44 in the rear
Dana 30 up front
33" Goodyear Wrangler MTR's
Cragar wheels
Not sure exactly on the size of the lift, looks 3"-4" to me.

I have a lot of plans for the jeep, just accomplished one yesterday. I put a Lock-Right locker in the front Dana 30 and replaced the diff cover with a SOLID diff cover.

I plan on bellying up, on board air, and getting the hood repainted next. It's so much fun!

Anyway, here are the pictures.

Tags
None