Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > Having trouble with reverse...

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Having trouble with reverse... Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Having trouble with reverse...

Email Bookmark Print
JC1593

Jeep Information

I recently got my first jeep, is a 1997 tj soft too 5 speed manual, 4.0 inline 6, 130k miles.So far am really happy with my jeep, but since I got it I have been having trouble with getting it into reverse, I have try to press the clutch all the way down, half way, but nothing seems to work, some times goes in really easy but most of the time you can hear a cranking noise when it goes in, the rest if the gears are perfectly fine, no noise no nothing, I don't know if I should mess around with changing the oil or adjusting the clutch. I need some feedback on this from the ones that know... "God bless everyone"

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.