Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > Freya

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-Gear2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black (Paint to Match) Grille

Freya Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Freya

Email Bookmark Print
Nooner
Louisville

Jeep Information

Year:1997

Model:Wrangler

Engine:2.5 L 4banger

Transmission:factory auto

Transfer Case:factory

Front Axle:factory

Rear Axle:factory

Axle Gear Ratio:factory

Suspension:factory

Tires:31s

Wheels:American racing full faced aluminum wheels

Armor:not yet

Recovery Gear:not yet

Accessories:Iraq veteran decal and aux fog lights. Thats it so far!

Future Modifications:Head full of ideas

First jeep, 1997 TJ with green body and tan soft top. I bought it from my brother in law. He knows nothing about vehicles and she is sad and neglected and needs some seroius TLC. I'm starting to figure her out. She needs a good mechanic but I'll work on her as far as I can.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

AppStateTJ
View AppStateTJ's Jeep
08-07-2013, 05:54 PM
Oil change, new plugs, grease, bleed the brakes, check the brake pads, air filter, maybe differential fluid change, flush the coolant, clean the battery terminals. I have done all of those things to my TJ with the help of this forum.

The best part is that Jeeps are super easy to work on and not all that expensive.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.