Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > Death wobble/ sway issue

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Death wobble/ sway issue Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Death wobble/ sway issue

Email Bookmark Print
JeepJustin

Jeep Information

Hi im pretty new to this forum i've had my jeep for about a year now and i had a 3 inch budget lift on it with 1 inch motor mount lift on it and realized that was junk so i bought the rough country 4 inch suspension lift the N2o one. I installed it and i love it, but now i have a sway in my steering and it is very bad but its definitely not death wobble. I put the pitman are drop in it when i did the lift. I replaced my wheel bearings before i bought new tires and im running 33s now i have not done an alignment yet, cause i just got the tires but im pretty clueless of what could be causing the issue because the whole front end is tight.. If anyone has any suggestions i am open to anything! Thanks!

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.