Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > Dawg's Cage

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Dawg's Cage Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Dawg's Cage

Email Bookmark Print
Thedawgshow
Pittsboro

Jeep Information

Year:1997

Model:Tj Sport Wrangler

Engine:4.0 I6 242 Cu. In.

Transmission:32RH 3 speed Automatic

Front Axle:D30

Rear Axle:D35

Axle Gear Ratio:3.07

Tires:kelly safari 31x10 50r15

Wheels:15" 2004 stock Jeep alloy

Accessories:Just the tires, wheels and a small 1" lift with spacers on the new shocks. She also has stainless steel brake lines added and a new radiator.

Future Modifications:The sky is the limit!!!!

Well, she doesn't really have a name yet, but DAWG'S CAGE is a front runner for now. A little more original than Ol' Blue, but just not sure yet.

I just purchased her from the original owner this last December, and have been reading a lot on the forum to try and decide what exactly I do want to do to her. So many ideas and so little time and money, but I will build her. Built not bought!!!

Well enough talk, here she is!!!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Thedawgshow
View Thedawgshow's Jeep
02-12-2014, 11:53 AM
Today, the first service after putting 2,500 mile. Diffs, TC, Trans, oil, and coolant!!!! Pictures at 11:00.

Thedawgshow
View Thedawgshow's Jeep
02-20-2014, 02:33 PM
Getting her the right stuff
Drove it to my sons school and had lunch with the boys (they love the Jeep), then went to Napa and purchased a new drive belt and transmission mount. Also priced out some pads and talked with the guys, but they are not the wheeling type. Living in a race town has it's advantages and disadvantages. They know a lot about hot rods, just not wheeling. So it looks like I will be adding my windshield, drive belt and transmission mount no later than Monday along with draining that Transfer case again. Would like to buy those brake pads too so I can do it all at once!!!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.