Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > Dawg's Cage

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Dawg's Cage Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Dawg's Cage

Email Bookmark Print
Thedawgshow
Pittsboro

Jeep Information

Year:1997

Model:Tj Sport Wrangler

Engine:4.0 I6 242 Cu. In.

Transmission:32RH 3 speed Automatic

Front Axle:D30

Rear Axle:D35

Axle Gear Ratio:3.07

Tires:kelly safari 31x10 50r15

Wheels:15" 2004 stock Jeep alloy

Accessories:Just the tires, wheels and a small 1" lift with spacers on the new shocks. She also has stainless steel brake lines added and a new radiator.

Future Modifications:The sky is the limit!!!!

Well, she doesn't really have a name yet, but DAWG'S CAGE is a front runner for now. A little more original than Ol' Blue, but just not sure yet.

I just purchased her from the original owner this last December, and have been reading a lot on the forum to try and decide what exactly I do want to do to her. So many ideas and so little time and money, but I will build her. Built not bought!!!

Well enough talk, here she is!!!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Thedawgshow
View Thedawgshow's Jeep
02-12-2014, 11:53 AM
Today, the first service after putting 2,500 mile. Diffs, TC, Trans, oil, and coolant!!!! Pictures at 11:00.

Thedawgshow
View Thedawgshow's Jeep
02-20-2014, 02:33 PM
Getting her the right stuff
Drove it to my sons school and had lunch with the boys (they love the Jeep), then went to Napa and purchased a new drive belt and transmission mount. Also priced out some pads and talked with the guys, but they are not the wheeling type. Living in a race town has it's advantages and disadvantages. They know a lot about hot rods, just not wheeling. So it looks like I will be adding my windshield, drive belt and transmission mount no later than Monday along with draining that Transfer case again. Would like to buy those brake pads too so I can do it all at once!!!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.