Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > Bloody Mary - My 97 TJ

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Bloody Mary - My 97 TJ Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Bloody Mary - My 97 TJ

Email Bookmark Print

kustomskidd
Ft. Wainwright

Jeep Information

Year:1997

Model:TJ Wrangler

Engine:4.0

Transmission:AX15

Transfer Case:NP231

Front Axle:D30

Rear Axle:D35

Suspension:3.5" Lift

Tires:31x10.5x15 Cooper Discoverer STT

Wheels:15x8 Eagle Alloys

Armor:Smittybilt XRC Front Winch Bumper, Smittybilt Classic Rear

Recovery Gear:XRC8 Winch, (4) Smittybilt 3/4 Shackles

Accessories:CB, Baja Seats, Kenwood H/U, Toughbox

This Jeep started off with some lift. Freshened up the interior with a CB, some new seats, and bolted a small toughbox behind seats. Then started laying some paint on front end. Then came the rockers, and last did up the flares. Next was wheels and tires 15x8 eagle alloys wrapped in 31x10.5x15 Cooper Discoverer STT's. After that, water pump and axle seals went, so replaced those along with valve cover gasket and ignition. I then saved for a bit and ordered my Smittybilt classic rear, XRC front bumpers, XRC8 winch, black shackles, 2 Hella 500FF lights, and a passenger side door seal. Waited for it all to come in and did the install. It a has come together well so far. More work planned.

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.