Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > TJ Wrangler > Big Red

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Big Red Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep TJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Big Red

Email Bookmark Print
Stiffler47

Yorktown

Jeep Information

Year:2004

Model:Rubicon

Engine:4.0L

Transmission:Stock

Transfer Case:Stock

Front Axle:Dana 44

Rear Axle:Dana 44

Axle Gear Ratio:4:11

Suspension:5.5 Rusty's Long Arm

Tires:35X15.50R15 Swamper TSL/SX

Wheels:15X10 DC1 Black

Future Modifications:Smittybilt bumpers. XRC8 winch, Rusty's Steering conversion, Superchips Flaspaque

Trying to get some inside info on the Rusty's Steerin conversion kit... Anybody have this setup and pics???

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Buckeyeman3613
View Buckeyeman3613's Jeep
02-22-2011, 12:42 AM
What kind of rims/tires are those?

Stiffler47

View Stiffler47's Jeep
02-22-2011, 10:32 AM
Dick Cepek/ Super Swamper TSL/SX

kshears
View kshears's Jeep
03-05-2011, 02:00 PM
looks awesome.

Stiffler47

View Stiffler47's Jeep
03-06-2011, 05:08 AM
Thanks... I'm tryin... Just got new smittybilt front and rear bumpers with tire carrier, XRC8 winch, Full size spare, Lights, Steering upgrade, skid plates, and Power programmer... Haven't installed them yet cus I don't get back from Iraq til next month.... Then I want to put true duals on it and headers....

IGoTopless
View IGoTopless's Jeep
03-17-2011, 11:10 PM
Nice!!!
Your jeep looks amazing definitly nice enough to be on a magazine cover after u put the new mods on! i gotta red wrangler with a 4 1/2 inch pro comp lift and 35x12.50x15 x-terrains but i wanna get swampers. do u think iroks or swamper ssr's would be better for pavement/occasional offroad use?

Stiffler47

View Stiffler47's Jeep
03-18-2011, 06:32 AM
Thanks man.... They say the SSR's are better in rain, But the Iroks are better in the mud .... And you'll spend a lil more on the the Irok and SSR's because they're radials, but they ride smoother and are easier to balance... I thought about geetin s det of either but I like the look of the TSL and they're the only ones that come as wide as mine for a 15 inch wheel...

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.